The most advanced straight stair lift ever developed.
Engineered to withstand the elements. The Summit is made with durable extruded aluminum track with seating in exterior marine-grade vinyl. Handles rain, wind, snow.
Designed for longer outdoor applications with operating temperatures ranging from 0°–125°F (-17°–51°C). Seat and fold rest fold to allow for unobstructed passage when not in use. Includes header, internal chassis, and large weather proof covers for even more protection.
- Designed for Long-Term Outdoor Use
- Speed Regulator
- Travels Up to a 45° Incline (min. 30˚)
- Seat and Footrest Fold
- Zinc Plated Components
- Marine-Grade Vinyl Seat Cushions
- Header Cover, Internal Chassis Cover and Large
Weatherproof Cover Included
- Footrest Obstruction Switch
- Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch
- Final Limits
- Slack Cable Break w/ Switch
- Constant Pressure Controls
- Seat Belt
- Speed: 20 fpm
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- Electrical Requirements:
Summit AC – 120V AC / 60 Hz
Dummit DC – 120V AC / 60 Hz (Battery Powered 24 V DC)
Stair Lifts Brochure