The affordable winding drum elevator system. Innovative J-Rail system reduces installation time and offers a smoother, more stable ride. Reliable digital control system requires minimal wiring and fast setup.
- Capacity – 1,000 lbs.
- Cab Size – maximum of 15 sq. ft.
- Travel – up to 50 ft.
- Stops – up to 5 stops
- Nominal Speed – 40 feet per minute
- Guide Rail – (2) 3/16″ J-channel steel
- Pit Depth – 8″ minimum required
- *Overhead – See dealer
- Fully automatic at car and landings, car light switch with auto light time out, emergency light and in-use indicator at landings. Field programmable homing feature, modular car wiring and digitally addressed hoistway wiring.
- Wall mount phone jack and emergency alarm.
- 230 volts, single phase, 60 hertz with 3-pole disconnect switch. A separate 120-volt circuit is required for cab lighting.
- Automatic descent with backup power supply. Manual hand wheel standard on Paca-Glide and Paca-Lift.
- Variable speed frequency control, for controlled acceleration and deceleration
Slack Cable/Broken Rope
- Twin instantaneous, broken and slack cable applied by retained compression spring.
- Frameless car with accordion gate standard. standard collection and custom raised panel designs are available on all Paca Series elevators.
- Remote location outside of hoistway, locked control box.